- Download Database from the links above. You will need winRAR (tools section) to extract the .dat files out.
- Open Fiddler.
- Go to the Autoresponder tab. (Tick both Enable automatic and Unmatched requests)
- Click on the Add... button
- You will need the following Rule Editor:
database: actions: collaborativeitems: basetypes: shopGarden:
- Once done, your Fiddler should look like this:
- Clear Browser Cache (IMPORTANT or it will not work)
- Reload Pet Society. If replaced correctly, the lines will be highlighted.
- Now just visit the Outdoor Shop and have fun shopping.
- If you do not know how to use Fiddler to replace Database, check the Fiddler tutorial at the links above!
Posted by Sunday, November 04, 2012 and have 0 comments, Published at